Brand Communication Manager
Our philosophy at Kerri Rosenthal is simple, we make people happy by creating collections that make us happy. Join our team and share in the overwhelming feeling of joy that people get when they step inside the world of Kerri Rosenthal, a company based on Kerri’s artwork, featuring Art, Home, and Apparel.
Scale and grow KERRI ROSENTHAL through creation and ongoing maintenance of all digital marketing responsibilities, including but not limited to: copy and image content, maintenance and execution of marketing calendar, and development of cohesive omni-channel marketing experience.
- Develop and manage the social media strategy for KR’s organic social media platforms with a focus on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Pinterest. This would include creating a social media content calendar which aligns with high level marketing calendar and initiatives (consistent messaging across eblasts, SMS, paid ads, etc is important). It also involves overseeing community management (timely responses to DM’s, comments), managing ambassador campaigns and reporting.
- Create, plan and implement social campaigns aimed at increasing brand awareness and customer engagement while also supporting brand and product goals. Your artistic view through the lens of your phone will be essential to storytelling visually.
- Curate and manage social content in line with each platform’s best practices and audience trends, while maintaining the brand’s ethos.
- Work in partnership with design + ecomm to ensure that brand soul is articulated consistently across all channels - social experience must reflect the visual and copy aesthetic articulated in eblasts, SMS, paid ads, in-store messaging and more.
- Monitor competitor activity and respond to any activity that could harm the brand’s reputation or cause confusion with customers/audience members.
- Consistently measure, analyze and optimize strategies and tactics to achieve optimal performance across respective social platforms.
- Develop and execute an annual PR plan with a PR roadmap detailing key public relations initiatives (we will work together to identify what these are, this is new to the brand).
- Create innovative publicity programs that will increase awareness and positive perception of the brand. Programs should address specific needs as outlined in the marketing plan/messaging and capitalize on unexpected opportunities as they arise such as events, collaborations, etc.
- Maximize opportunities for publicity across all media channels through research and targeted editorial pitch plan. You would be establishing and maintaining relationships with key editorial figures (local, regional and national) with the goal of supporting high level brand initiatives through media releases, pitches and events.
- Help develop product and marketing messaging (copy) that articulates the KR brand ethos on social channels, in emails, in SMS and paid ads. You would be an important part of protecting the voice of Kerri in any external communications.
- Partner with design team to understand collection/product inspiration and fabrication, then develop and execute copy to story-tell on social, in PR assets, in marketing collateral, on in-store signage, etc.
- Maintain a consistent voice/narrative/position across all consumer touch-points.
- Serve as liaison between KR corporate marketing team and retail store leadership to ensure events promote a positive perception of the KR brand ethos welcoming existing customer base and engaging new customers.
- Oversee social messaging of events across all channels.
- Ensure that event collateral articulates brand marketing initiatives.
- Support retail leadership in elevating event awareness to garner support and engagement at each event.
- 4-5 years working in social media for a lifestyle brand with apparel and home focus
- Experience across all social media platforms including emerging channels
- Graphic design experience and proficiency with Photoshop - video editing software experience helpful
- Proven track record that demonstrates planning, follow through and follower growth
- Passion for design, fashion and the KR Brand
- Enjoys working on a diverse team with a varied set of responsibilities ● Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Canva, Klaviyo, and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under deadlines ● Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Eager to learn, have a positive attitude, are receptive to feedback ● Kerri Rosenthal is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes applicants and employees of all genders, races, backgrounds, orientations, and nationalities
This is a full-time in-house position at our headquarters in Westport, CT. Qualified applicants, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org