Social Media Manager Position
The ideal candidate should live for social media and have a background in all social media channels and have experience creating and optimizing content so that it is engaging on those channels. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and community, website traffic and revenue by strategically leveraging all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Own creative storytelling, asset planning and selection for all social channels (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, Linkedin)
- Be a champion of the company social community, making sure our content reflects the true essence of the brand
- Perform regular audits of social presence on all platforms, monitor competitors and relevant social channels
- Oversee content publishing, weekly social calendar with social grid layouts
- Oversee all community management and responses (comments, DMs, customer inquiries)
- Assist with the coordination, planning, and execution of photoshoots
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (eComm, Customer Relations, Retail etc). to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Assist on all photo shoots with product organization, steaming, checklist and content.
- 2+ years of experience working as a content marketer or editor in the social media/digital space
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
Qualified candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org / subject Social Media position/ attach resume and samples of your work