Production + Product Development Internship
These are dive right in positions, that will give our interns direct experience in each of these departments. They will have the opportunity to learn, hands on. Our interns must have the best work ethic, a wanting to learn, a self-starter, ability to trouble shoot, great team player, stop drop and roll attitude to help others in other departments and most of all.
Currently pursuing Operations/Supply Chain/Fashion Design/Merchandizing
Intermediate (or above) Excel User
The Creative Intern must be highly organized, methodical, and able to prioritize a multitude of tasks
Students must be in good academic standing and all applicants should have interests in pursuing careers with a fashion or Home
Below is the List of tasks they will learn and help execute
- Set up the Work In Progress (WIP) reports that help to keep track of the supply chain
- Assist in the tracking and coordination of the sample production process
- Attend fitting sessions with design team; involved in revisions to sketch and design package as needed.
- Organize samples, trims and fabrications
- Checking sample garments for color approval, quality and visual effects with Design
- Help generate reports to monitor vendor KPIs
- Internship Project- Assist in creating a Vendor Manual
- Monitor incoming and outgoing packages