Production Manager – Overseas
The philosophy at Kerri Rosenthal is simple, “We make people happy by making stuff that makes us happy.” This along with Kerri’s contagious energy and love of color, design and style is at the heart of all that she creates. Her original art ignites an unforgettable sense of individuality, warmth, and personality that then transforms into an entire lifestyle that people can't seem to get enough of.
The KR production team is seeking candidates for the role of Production Manager. The production team works within the exciting, dynamic and fast paced environment to champion quality, celebrate the artistry of product and to manage with detail, discipline and accuracy in order to deliver product that delights our customers. The Production Manager plays a vital role within the team by actively creating much of the foundation upon which successful product is made and delivered.
Job Title: Production Manager – Overseas
Reports to: VP Production
- Works directly with factories, mills and suppliers to maintain deliverables and WIP reports
- Manage internal communication with design, sales and logistics teams for maintaining lead times
- Creates, maintains and follows-up for time & action calendar for development (prototypes through SMS samples) and production samples (pre-production samples through TOP)
- Coordinates all incoming and outgoing shipments with vendors, logistics and sales teams
- Review all barcode and care labels
- Own the approval process for fabric, trims, fittings and customs documentation.
- Updates and maintains information on Shopify for the below
- Generating new styles and product SKU’s
- Pricing information
- Purchase Orders
- Assist in uploading and approving vendor invoices
- Support company growth in a startup environment
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment and meet task deadlines
- Knowledge of MS Office suite a must specially MS Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Extremely good with follow up and meeting deadlines
- Active willingness to learn to be able to grow with the company
- This job requires full time hours in our Westport, CT office
- Be a team player and Have Fun!
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or AAS in Fashion related fields
- 2-3 years of experience with a growing fashion or lifestyle brand
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org