Interior Design Sales Specialist
Our philosophy at Kerri Rosenthal is simple, we make people happy by creating collections that make us happy. Join our team and share in the overwhelming feeling of joy that people get when they step inside the world of Kerri Rosenthal, a company based on Kerri’s artwork, featuring Art, Home, and Apparel.
Kerri Rosenthal is seeking a full-time Sales Specialist with focus on Interior Design for our Flagship retail store in Westport, Connecticut. This Interior Design Sales Specialist is responsible for creating a best-in-class client experience through a commitment to sales and service, with specific ownership of our interiors showroom and business. In this position, you will be responsible for helping to create an exceptional brand experience for our customers and interior designers. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a customer focused and design driven environment!
- Engage and assist clients with design solutions including development of product palettes and recommendations based on client project needs.
- Create mockups with KR product to help visualize the process.
- Be knowledgeable of KR Home offerings, including fabric, pillows, wallpaper, art offerings and home accessories and apparel.
- Plan and maintain showroom product displays so the newest and most relevant products are presented visually while maintaining with necessary samples, marketing collateral and sales support materials.
- Responsible for fabric and wallpaper memo organization , shipping to clients and inventory.
- Be an extension of the local sales team and work to generate traffic to the showroom through the creation and implementation of showroom-based events
- Act as a customer service representative within KR’s Flagship retail store, creating a welcoming environment and selling to every area of the brands product assortment
- Responsible for providing the highest level of customer service, driving sales, and helping the team meet and exceed targets.
- Availability for fulltime hours which include some weekends and holidays.
- Min 2- 3 years’ experience with an interior design firm or retail establishment
- Able to work in happy, busy environments • Embrace open communication and collaboration
- The ideal candidate has knowledge of and strong interest in interior design, fabrics, furniture, and home décor trends but also love fashion.
- Ability to create and present design solutions: communicating design concepts, space planning and product selection with KR products.
- Retail sales experience including the proven ability to close sales of luxury goods, fashion and design services.
- Ability to communicate verbally and graphically to all personality types
- Photoshop and InDesign
- Excel and Word
This is a full-time in-house position at our headquarters in Westport, CT. Qualified applicants, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org