Graphic Designer, Marketing
Our philosophy at Kerri Rosenthal is simple, we make people happy by creating collections that make us happy. Join our team and share in the overwhelming feeling of joy that people get when they step inside the world of Kerri Rosenthal, a company based on Kerri’s artwork, featuring Art, Home, and Apparel.
The Marketing Graphic Designer is responsible for scaling and growing Kerri Rosenthal through omni-channel concept, design and production of digital + print assets. These deliverables will be leveraged across social platforms, eblasts, display ads, brand books/brochures, lookbooks, direct mailers, in-store signage and more. This role is an essential part of driving business through innovative visual design and creativity and by establishing and reinforcing
critical visual brand guidelines in partnership with the VP of Brand Strategy + Marketing, ultimately supporting the vision and mission of the Creative Director | Founder. Adherence to BIG IDEA brand marketing initiatives and activations will be essential to ensuring a cohesive omni channel KR experience.
- Develop brand-right concepts in response to briefs for key seasonal campaigns and channel-focused marketing tactics.
- Design layouts for digital marketing (email, ecomm, social), print (brand book, lookbooks, wholesale/trade collateral, direct mail, catalog), and unique-format (retail/in-store) deliverables.
- Create and implement design templates for newsletters, brand decks and sales collateral for various departments. This may also include co-branded partnership assets.
- Identify, Set and Execute image/color/size correction standards to produce premium, circulation-ready images.
- Partner with cross functional team members, strengthening relationships through collaboration and communication - close working partnership with design team + Visual Brand Director are crucial to supporting Creative Director’s vision and mission.
- Engage in schedule milestones and independently manage projects for on-time delivery - daily collaboration with Director of Ecomm + Digital Marketing, Graphic Design team member(s), Visual Brand Director and VP of Brand Strategy + Marketing.
- Create, plan and implement visuals to support social campaigns aimed at increasing brand awareness and customer engagement while also supporting brand and product goals.
- Ensure proper organization of creative content files and archives.
- Assist with still photography and video shoots as needed by supporting Visual Brand Director.
- Work closely with Visual Brand Director to conceptualize and create compelling motion graphics used across various channels.
- Drive concept, design and execution of visual content to be used across digital, print and unique-format that fall in line with each channel’s best practices and audience trends, while maintaining the KR brand ethos.
- Work in partnership with design + ecomm to ensure that brand soul is articulated consistently across all channels - visual experience must reflect the brand BIG IDEAS and aesthetic across all formats: digital, print, and unique-format.
- Proofread all materials and work in partnership with Brand Communications Manager to ensure copy and visual alignment, ultimately telling a cohesive and compelling story in every asset.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5+ years of direct graphic design/visual design experience in the luxe apparel landscape
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other emerging design software
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop
- Strong time management and organizational skills - attention to detail is critical
- Passion for design, fashion and the KR Brand
- Enjoys working on a diverse team with a varied set of responsibilities ● Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under deadlines ● Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Eager to learn, have a positive attitude, are receptive to feedback
- Kerri Rosenthal is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes applicants and employees of all genders, races, backgrounds, orientations, and nationalities
This is a full-time in-house position at our headquarters in Westport, CT. Qualified applicants, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org