Position: Creative Content Manager
Reports to: Kerri Rosenthal
- Oversee overall creative direction and vision on all projects under Kerri’s direction
- Owns the photo shoot , asset based calendar
- Develop creative briefs that reflect the business objectives and marketing goals.
- Design and develop creative strategies and integrated campaign solutions that meet the campaign briefs and brand vision.
- Shoot some photo shoots internally and outsources the rest
- In support of overall marketing strategy, oversee the creation and curation of a steady cadence of on-brand, elevated, engaging content for all social channels and website, using internal and external partners.
- Serve as internal consultant to in-house teams who develop content, optimizing assets for social distribution and integrating social elements into campaigns.
- Choose assets for marketing campaigns in collaboration with ecomm and marketing
- Be available to review all completed marketing campaigns, if KR is not available to determine if they meet KR’s visual brand standards
- Produce integrated photo campaigns across key initiatives
- Lead the vision of the brand with Kerri’s direction
- Oversee the original art photography and scanning process
- Create weekly content as requested by Marketing
- Responsible for brand decks and any other marketing deck that goes direct to consumer or other channels
As content creator and brand manager, you will ensure that:
- Every photo is shot to standard
- Every photo is labeled and saved in the proper format and place- KR SKU_title_color – before it is handed off to Graphic design
- Every photo is edited and color corrected to standard or actual product
- Every photo is sized to the standard by graphic design
- Website imagery is, at all times, to KR standards
- Follow photoshoot schedule and timelines and makes sure all deliverables are met
- Plan/organize all photoshoots on a deck with all details, following calendar and due dates.
- Always looking on how to perfect and raise our standards
- Team player, Helps other team members during crunch time or when on vacation
- Creative culture across the team is being promoted
- You are able to manage a high volume of creative and campaign assets
- You are using your time the most efficiently to ensure deliverables are being met on time
- Hold the organization accountable to the standards set, style guides, etc.
- You have a keen Eye for fashion & design (industry experience preferred)
- You are motivated with an “Everything is possible” attitude
- You are an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small